Hailcloud Publishing now has an open call for fiction and nonfiction submissions. Therefore, you can submit your book manuscript for review via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept simultaneous submissions (Must be sent in separate emails).
We only accept submissions for original works. Plagiarized work will not be accepted.
Since we publish both fiction and non-fiction titles, our submission guidelines are broken down separately for fiction and non-fiction:
Nonfiction Submission Guidelines
We publish nonfiction books in these genres:
- Health and Wellness
- Personal Finance
- Religious / Spiritual
- Self Help / Personal Development
- Advice and How-To
We will accept nonfiction submissions in other genres if the author can demonstrate an active fan base and/or marketing plan.
To ensure that your manuscript has a better chance of being accepted, please meet the following guidelines:
- You must be an expert in your genre with a unique message to share with readers.
- Your book must solve a particular problem, provide proven solutions or offer unique and fresh insights to readers.
Fiction Submission Guidelines
We consider publishing fiction books in these genres:
- Science Fiction
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Historical Fiction
- Children’s Books
To ensure that your manuscript has a better chance of being accepted, your manuscript must follow these guidelines:
- You must have a completed work of a minimum of 1000 words, depending on genre.
- Your story must be 100% original.
Edit Your Manuscript Before You Submit
Please do your best to edit your manuscript before you submit it for review. If we find countless typos, mistakes, or plot holes in your manuscript, your chances of your manuscript getting accepted will be very low.
If you need help with editing your manuscript, please refer to our Services page.
How to Submit a Manuscript
As Hailcloud Publishing is a digital producer, we only accept digital submissions. Please email your manuscript to the email address email@example.com in Microsoft Word (.docx or .doc) format.
Along with the attachment of your manuscript, please include the following in your email:
- A synopsis (brief summary) of this book. For fiction, please include at least a one-page summary of the major characters and plot points of the book, as well as details about how it ends. If you have a chapter-by-chapter outline of your book, please include that. For nonfiction, please give a brief summary of why a reader would benefit from your book and your qualifications to write it.
- Please write at least a few sentences about your ideas for marketing your book, including your social media and mailing list influence.
- Your future plans for your writing career. Do you plan to write more books in the next 2-3 years? Is your current submission part of a series?
Please note that as of January 31, 2020, a submission fee of XCD $150.00 or USD $60.00 must be remitted with each submission. Contact us for more details.
Have a question about submitting your manuscript? Contact us using the form below or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.